I would like to start bye saying Thank You ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

latinag

Prayer Partner
I would like to start by saying Thank You God for all that you have done for me and I hope and pray that you still be with me. And I pray for this crazy world that we live in and all the people that have broken hearts. God, as I pray to you, I know I need you in my life. Please God, forgive me for my sins and help me know what I need. And can you forgive this world because we do not know what we are doing? Find it in your heart to forgive us and thank you for Jesus Christ, your only Son, for He has suffered so for all of us. Thank you God.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Lord speak a Miracle...in Jesus name...bless them with favor and open doors of opportunity...guide them to the place that You have purposed and blessed for them...in Jesus name...
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my footsteps. God may I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So!

Encourager ###, ###, ### ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
244
I have been making attempts to make peace with God and turn from my sin. I'm in disagreement with God for the last eighteen months. My life has been put on hold for eighteen months while I fight a battle that I already know I can't win. I'm so hurt. I'm so broken. I'm a ### year old man and I am...
Replies
8
Views
173
I would like to ask for prayer. I have no idea what to do with my life. I have found work that seems perfect for me, yet I have had no success. There are patterns that seem to suggest that what has happened to others in my family wants to happen to me, and I do not accept that. Anywhere I go...
Replies
9
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom