I would like to request prayers for the peace ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeleenah

Prayer Warrior
I would like to request prayers for the peace of ###. They need to get saved. God's people are so far away from Jesus and we need to tell them that He loves them so much. Precious Father in heaven, save your people ###. They need you right now to be missionaries, preachers, song leaders and teachers of Your word. We pray for ###, where the second of Jesus will take place and we want to be ready for His return to redeem all of us and take us to heaven. Praise my soul the King of Heaven... we are waiting for you Lord Jesus. Come and rescue us from sin and all iniquity. This we pray in Jesus name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
220
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
217
Lord Jesus, through good and bad times, you have never left my side. I have done many things in life that I regret so much. I felt more blamed about my everything in my relationship, angry, jealousy, being selfish, arrogant. Lord, help me change to do good in people's lives, my family's...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom