I would like to pray for ###. That ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

saraseesaw

Disciple of Prayer
I would like to pray for my husband. That God will give him a kind heart. I pray that he will become a Christian and be a nicer person. I pray that the Lord will bless him and he will begin to realize how good God has been to him, over the years. I pray that he will look upon me, as not only his wife, but his companion and friend.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father- We ask that you please fill this man's heart with love for YOU dear Lord.... If he loves you, he will seek your will and he shall turn from his old ways and become new in YOU! His entire life can be changed because of your love..... I pray for this marriage to be renewed and for you oh Lord, to get ALL the glory! In Jesus' name we pray- AMEN
 
Thank you, He sends me out of the room, when I am texting my ###. Please continue to pray for ###.
 
Thank you God for all the blessings that you have bestowed upon this couple. I pray that your love fills them both and that they can grow together in your light. Thank you for guiding this wife and help her as she needs your strength and grace to live in your will. Amen
 
Father I ask you to mend this man's heart and bring love into his life from many sources. Your word says that love never fails. This means love always accomplishes so I ask you pull love into his world and immerse him in your love which is pure and unconditional and always, always heals.

Bless your name, Jesus, Amen.
 
PRAYING FOR GOD'S WILL TO BE DONE IN THIS HOME..... STAY STRONG IN THE LORD! WE PRAY YOU CHANGE THIS MAN'S HEART LORD! WE PRAY THIS IS MAKING HER STRONGER IN YOU... THAT IS THE ULTIMATE GOAL... TO BE CLOSER TO THE LORD AND TO FALL INTO HIS ARMS AND USE HIS STRENGTH WHEN WE HAVE NONE..... LORD WE GIVE IT TO YOU TO TAKE CARE OF, IT IS OUT OF OUR HANDS LORD, PLEASE GIVE THIS WOMAN PEACE AND JOY THROUGH THIS STORM! IN JESUS NAME!

What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us? ROMANS 8:31
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
213
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
213
I do think it's genetic so others who need healing may need it too. I think it is a glucose problem, sugar. I would like to be healed of blood sugar problems for me and my entire family. Thank you for praying for me and my family. With God, all things are possible. I would also like to ask for...
Replies
9
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,505
Messages
16,777,643
Members
648,067
Latest member
Gwootown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom