I would like to pray for everyone who is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HighlyFavored28

Humble Prayer Partner
I would like to pray for everyone who is in need of prayer. In the mighty name of Jesus Heavenly Father I come to thee as humbly and sincere as I know how thanking you for the many blessings that you have given us even when we didn't deserve it. Lord we thank you for grace and mercy upon us. Heavenly father I pray for those who are in need of a touch from you for healing, for those whose hearts are heavenly burden with the cares of this cruel world that we live in, for those who are in need of a financial blessing, for those who need happiness in their marriage or whatever their needs may be Lord I know that you are able to do above and beyond and I pray that your will be done. Lord I know that I am not perfect and I have a long way to get to where I need to be but I pray Lord that I can continue to push my way through and rebuke whatever the devil throws at me and my family. Lord I pray that you will continue to do your will in my life. I have tried to do it on my own and have failed but Lord here I am pleading for your help. Father I stretch my hands to thee, no other help I know, If thy withdraw thyself from me oh whether shall I go? I would be lost without you. Even with my faults you still love and own me as your child. Thank you Heavenly Father In Jesus Name I pray...Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
213
I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
181
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,581
Messages
16,778,283
Members
648,135
Latest member
Wilmath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom