I would like to pray for addictions ...

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

gaming pornography junk food and all addictive behaviors
Replies
12
Views
171
I request prayers that God helps me to let go of any and all unhealthy habits and addictions, including addictions to unhealthy relationships. I ask that I am completely set free from my recent relationship and its unhealthy aspects and emotions. I ask that ### is also completely free from me...
Replies
12
Views
305
My name is ###. My fiance's name is ### aka ###. I believe I have been the cause of these demonic forces by having a hard time with my addiction because only time they come around is when I use or when the drug is around or near us period. And I don't know but I think it's affecting my spouse's...
Replies
7
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom