I would like to make a prayer ...

I would like to make a prayer request for financial breakthrough and supernatural miracle so the finances of ### and ### family gets resolved and we become financially strong and our financial burden gets less. In Jesus name.
I stand with you in agreement.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray for powerful, miraculous and beautiful resources to chase after me this year. I would like every destiny helper and divine connections that God has ordained for me locate me this year. I am struggling financially and so I would like you to pray for my finances to multiply...
Replies
6
Views
307
I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
215
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,057
Messages
16,806,602
Members
650,507
Latest member
Doruyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom