I
INeedYouGod
Guest
I would like to let you know that I am better off right now than when I first joined this site and posted my first prayer request. Thank you for your prayers. May God bless you all and fight all your battles for you and with you.
Continue to pray that God's Will prevails in my love life and for me to accept that he is not the one for me. Please help me pray for God to completely heal my broken heart and to be honest, a bruised ego.
I now believe that whatever attacked me a couple of weeks ago has no power over me and that God is my army.
Continue to pray that God's Will prevails in my love life and for me to accept that he is not the one for me. Please help me pray for God to completely heal my broken heart and to be honest, a bruised ego.
I now believe that whatever attacked me a couple of weeks ago has no power over me and that God is my army.
