I would like to ask for pray ...

TammyBoston

Prayer Partner
I would like to ask for pray for myself I had a tooth pulled in the back of my mouth two weeks ago and a zpak later it's still not healthy gum. I'm very concerned and anxious it could be something serious. Please pray for me thank you God bless you All.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our sister ### in prayer. Lord, she is experiencing ongoing issues with her gum after having a tooth pulled, and despite medical treatment, her gum is still not healthy. We ask for Your divine healing touch upon her, Lord.

Your Word says in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the Lord." We stand on this promise and ask that You restore ###'s health and heal her gum completely. Remove any infection, pain, and anxiety she may be feeling, and replace it with Your peace that surpasses all understanding.

We trust in Your power and love, knowing that nothing is too difficult for You. Thank You, Father, for hearing our prayer. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a mild dislike of scholarly behavior god I ask for a hurricane to get me 12 days off school
Replies
9
Views
200
My church needs a piano player and I would love to learn to play. I do help with singing but I would love to learn to play the piano for them and for the glory of God.
Replies
12
Views
219
Pray for a healthy and sustainable weightloss journey for me.
Replies
11
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,906
Messages
16,793,444
Members
649,468
Latest member
Froutsain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom