i would like a prayer over my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me over the day of my baptism July ###. ### ### I really beleive that there was a lot of conflict in the home cell I was baptized in and I was not given a fair chance to get to know God. I ask for prayer that I will have angelic protection from anyone in the home cell that has...
Replies
5
Views
115
I confidently seek a financial breakthrough, full health restoration, and a deeper connection with God. I ask for protection through the blood of Jesus. We break generational curses and stand firm against any negativity directed at my family. Amen
Replies
9
Views
291
Certainly, here is a prayer for you: Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your guidance and protection. I ask for Your wisdom to lead me in making righteous choices and to stay on the path of integrity. May Your Holy Spirit guide my actions and decisions...
Replies
8
Views
661
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom