I would appreciate continued prayers for ###. Due to

AngelCali

Beloved of All
I would appreciate continued prayers for ###. Due to the harassment where we reside and not having the finances to move at this time, ### is in constant fear and is not able to leave the place often unless I am home. I am at work and ### has to be stuck inside the apartment. Please pray for justice for ### on ###. Please pray for our finances to improve and to be able to afford a better place to reside. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN
 
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got results from the latest cancer scan today and the news were mixed. Some good, but the cancer is growing in the bladder and around the right kidney. I get to continue the chemotherapy, but I would appreciate prayers in the name of Jesus Christ.
Replies
9
Views
302
I would appreciate prayers for healing after surgery, a new career, and spiritual growth.
Replies
8
Views
393
We appreciate continued prayers of healing for ### in hospital. Thank you Thank you Lord In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,563
Messages
16,789,485
Members
649,129
Latest member
Myrootorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom