Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I work in a toxic and hostile work environment. Therefore, I would please ask for prayers for protection from my work enemies, and that my best efforts are not sabotaged. I pray that management does not continue to throw me under the bus to take the blame for their flawed processes. I pray that no weapon my enemies form against me will prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgment will be shown to be in the wrong. I pray that whoever takes the place of the leaving supervisor creates a positive and supportive work environment. I pray that God would surround me with his angels and protect me from all evil. I pray to overcome all of my enemies and triumph in God's name.
I prayed for this in Jesus’s name. Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, I was an hostile work environment HR and the employer were being a bully towards him and he’s thinking of quitting. Please don’t let him quit at least not for a few more months anyway about a half a year or a little over then he can think of quitting and then move out Or a...
Replies
10
Views
141
Dear friends in Christ please pray for me that God will protect me at my work place my supervisor doesn't like me she is turning people against me I've done nothing for her not to like me I go to work do my job then go home I respect my supervisor she's my boss I like my job I like where I work...
Replies
11
Views
180
I would like to please request prayer about a situation I am facing. There is someone at work who behaves very hostile towards me and only me and makes my work environment very tense and stressful. I do not enjoy working with this woman. She makes me very uncomfortable and she is also into...
Replies
9
Views
341
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom