I wish ### and her mom will ...

I wish, my friend ### & her Mom will be healthy till tomorrow. All will be well in ###'s life 🙏🏻
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me i been feeling down because i lost my place with the divorce we had to move . I pray for a responsible man that will cherish me and deeply sincerely love me and help me as i help him. Dear Father i have done nothing to people and yet that continues i pray for MR. ### to stop...
Replies
10
Views
293
Lord I pray for ###, she is waiting for job. Father God I ask for her next week bless with job and her mother health issues Lord heal her I asking in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
10
Views
205
Lord I pray for ###, she is waiting for job. Father God I ask for her next week bless with job and her mother health issues Lord heal her I asking in Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,957
Messages
16,805,363
Members
650,430
Latest member
Aermoruirwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom