I will soon have heart surgery in ###

Asonmur

Disciple of Prayer
I will soon have heart surgery in August. I am very nervous and I am at wits end.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### who is facing heart surgery in August. Lord, we ask for Your peace that surpasses all understanding to calm ###'s nerves and bring comfort during this anxious time. Your Word says in Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

We pray for the surgeons and medical team, that You would guide their hands and grant them wisdom and skill. We trust in Your promise from Isaiah 41:10, "So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

Lord, we ask for a successful surgery and a swift recovery for ###. May Your healing power flow through every part of ###'s body, restoring health and strength. We place our trust in You, knowing that You are the Great Physician.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

###'s brother. Heart aorte surgery done. He fell in and out of coma couple of times. Hospital bacteria one of reasons. Please pray that he will totaly heal. Strong immunity. Protection from viruses, bacteria...total recovery, good eating and sleeping, going home very soon, pray that he will...
Replies
9
Views
133
Please Pray for A church Sister of mine who had heart surgery yesterday she has been having trouble with her heart for a while now and has been getting very sick because of it Please pray For God to heal her and that everything went and continues to go well In Jesus name
Replies
11
Views
156
My son just disclosed ### is having a 4 hr open heart surgery this coming Monday. Apparently she’s been going to. Cardiologist everyb6 months since birth and I’m only finding this out a few days ago. I am shocked, upset, confused, horrified and worried sick. How could my son never share this...
Replies
14
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom