Anonymous

Beloved of All
Friends, brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ, please let us cry out to Heavenly Father. May He deliver me and set free irrevocably from pornography and masturbation, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us also pray God to incite me, to give me grace and to give me wisdom - to make my decisions and actions so that I will be forever free from these sins (pornography and masturbation). Pray that Heavenly Father will intervene, remove the cause deep in my heart and mind for these sinful things in my life. Let us pray that God will make me resistant to the temptations of Satan and keep my heart pure. Intercede for me, God to do more than I think or want on this issue in my life, in the Name and Holy Blood of Jesus Christ. I am grateful to God and to you, I will not be alone in this struggle.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the Name of Jesus Christ. We ask You to deliver ### from pornography and masturbation, and to set them free irrevocably. We pray that You will give them grace and wisdom to make their decisions and actions according to Your will. We ask You to intervene and remove the cause deep in their heart and mind for these sins. We ask You to fill their heart and mind with Your Holy Spirit and to give them the strength to resist temptation and to live a life of holiness and purity. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Focus On Achieving Your Goals
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
God, thank You already for positive answer to this prayer! I prayed for your prayer request, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
Deuteronomy 31:8 -
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that I can be humble. I find myself convicted of thinking of myself all the time and not about others as I used to. I always think first of what I can do for myself, and it has also led me to consumerism, and it is only making me sick of myself because I know deep down that only the...
Replies
13
Views
147
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 78:10 – “They did not keep God’s covenant and refused to live by his law.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 78:10 reflects on the failure of God’s people to keep His covenant and live according to His commands. This...
Replies
9
Views
33
I keep having thoughts of Jesus saying "I never knew you." this happens every single day. Every day I have a feeling that I am going to Hell. I read the bible and spend time with God all day. Whether, it's listening to music or watching videos. I struggle with Lust as well. It doesn't help when...
Replies
16
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,609
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom