I will like you to Pray with ###

I will like you to Pray with me for ### son ### need God now ### is weak. ### has no one else, ### enemies are many. trying yo put ### down on in Trouble ### is trying the law but like is no help ### like ### can't even pray. A worried mother.
I prayed for you
 
I will like you to Pray with me for ### son he need God now He weak. He has no one else, His enemies are many. trying yo put him down on in Trouble He is trying the law but like is no help Ilike I can't even pray. A worried mother.
God will grant you your wish. I'm praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WOULD KEEP ME FROM HAVING TO ATTEND AN EVENT THAT INDIVIDUALS HARASSING ME UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DEMONS ARE ORCHESTRATING TO TRY TO HARM ME. DUE TO THE DEMONIC INFLUENCE IN THIS SITUATION, IT'S LIKE ALL MY EFFORTS TO TRY TO GET OUT OF IT ARE NOT WORKING. PLEASE PRAY AND...
Replies
9
Views
94
Please pray for the removal from my life of someone who is literally so evil and demonic. I'm certain that this person is possessed and everyone in their circle is just as evil as them. There are many other people targeting me just like them. It's like having the devil himself around me and I...
Replies
11
Views
146
Please pray for the removal from my life of a large group of people who have been obsessively harassing and stalking me for years under the influence of demons. It's mind boggling. They are fixated on me and most of them, I haven't even spoken to in years. At this point, I can barely even...
Replies
6
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom