John 8:36: If the Son, therefore, shall make you free, you shall be free indeed.

🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask You in Jesus' name, work on me. All the areas in my life that I need to let go of and or surrender to You, walk me through it, talk me through it. Walk me back through my past, heal the wounds, and do the inner healing needed in my life. God, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Heal, deliver, and set each of us free so that we can live healthier, better quality, productive lives for the glory of God. Thank You, Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm trying to start college in the fall but I have to submit an appeal again. I need God to help work a miracle in my situation so I can get the financial aid I need to attend, but when asking Him for help I just feel like a fraud. All within the same week I started talking to an unequally yoked...
Replies
7
Views
135
I will like to ask prayer for my boss ### ### sir from one' week he is looking very stress and strain and feel unhealthy so pls pray for ### happiness in office work and happiness in family he is a God believer.
Replies
7
Views
343
Prayer request Autism My son ### autism level ### please I really need papa prayer in is life spirit. Of not focusson
Replies
10
Views
566
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,492
Messages
16,811,642
Members
650,835
Latest member
Braortelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom