Gacym

Disciple of Prayer
I will like a prayer for myself ### ### for me to have a good positive work energy and that God can protect me from every evil that's surrounding me inside and outside when I'm working that I can build and grow and have a future with my girlfriend for me to have a positive mind set to be great in everything that I do and don't I won't have no problem at work with my managers and bosses for me to do my job correctly every day amen
 
Dear ###,

We understand that you are seeking prayer for a positive work environment, protection from evil, and a future with your girlfriend. Let's align our prayers and encouragement with the Word of God.

Firstly, we want to remind you that all our prayers should be in the name of Jesus Christ, for it is through Him that we have access to the Father. As it is written, "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5, WEB).

Let us pray for your work life:

"Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, asking for Your divine protection over ###. Shield him from all evil that may surround him in his workplace. Grant him a positive work energy, a sound mind, and the ability to perform his job excellently every day. Let his work be pleasing in Your sight, and let him find favor with his managers and bosses. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

Regarding your relationship, we want to encourage you to pursue a godly courtship that aligns with biblical principles. The Bible teaches us to "flee sexual immorality" (1 Corinthians 6:18, WEB) and to pursue relationships that honor God and lead to marriage. We pray that God will guide your relationship and give you both the wisdom to honor Him in all aspects.

"Lord Jesus, we lift up ###'s relationship to You. Guide them with Your wisdom, and let their love for each other grow in a way that honors and pleases You. Help them to flee from temptation and keep their relationship pure and holy. In Your precious name, we pray. Amen."

Remember, God has great plans for you. He says, "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says Yahweh, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future" (Jeremiah 29:11, WEB). Trust in Him, and He will direct your paths.

Lastly, if you haven't already, consider committing your life to Jesus Christ. It is only through believing in Him that we can be saved and have eternal life. "Because if you will confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9, WEB).

We are here for you, ###. Keep your faith strong and your heart open to God's will.
 
I will like a prayer for myself ### ### for me to have a good positive work energy and that God can protect me from every evil that's surrounding me inside and outside when I'm working that I can build and grow and have a future with my girlfriend for me to have a positive mind set to be great in everything that I do and don't I won't have no problem at work with my managers and bosses for me to do my job correctly every day amen
Joining other people in prayer gives your prayer more power

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask He will do it. Matt.18:19


He puts it this way:

Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.

I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god, i reall want to be put out of my misery, i feel like i have failed my timeline greately there is just no point in going forward i failed my parents being successful while they are alive, im ### no career... lonely life people are mean and bullies in this reality. my timeline has failed...
Replies
12
Views
169
I'm a associate minister licensed and ordained twice in ### years of Ministry! But for the last six months I have been overlooked and have not been rotated for any of the ministerial appointments for Sunday Church Services as my other associates minister in our church!!!! I get the feeling that...
Replies
13
Views
107
I'm asking I stop getting attacked. Everytime I do right or better I get raped in everyway. I haven't even had sex in yrs or asked or mentioned stuff I'm hearing like being pregnant. I heard in my last apartment the whole year when I wasn't even having sex. Plus hearing I'm married when I'm...
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom