I will have what I say. Life and death ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:11 – “May slanderers not be established in the land; may disaster hunt down the violent.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:11, David is asking God to bring justice against those who are slanderous and violent...
Replies
10
Views
204
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 24:16: for though the righteous fall seven times, they rise again, but the wicked stumble when calamity strikes. Extended Explanation: Proverbs 24:16 offers a message of hope and resilience. It acknowledges that even those who...
Replies
8
Views
309
  • Locked
I will have what I say. Life and death are in the power of the tongue. Therefore I speak life. I will be delivered. The enemy will be crushed at every attack. I am strong in the Lord and His might. Please erect a strong hedge of protection around me. These forces are so vile and evil, liking to...
Replies
10
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom