I will glorify God till I die.

Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God. He certainly will lead us all to heaven. Why we would read the glorious presence of God? Why should we seek His face day and night?

a. Because He saved us from sin and evil.

b. Now we are on our way to heaven.
 
Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV): Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Isaiah 26:3 (KJV): Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.


Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will trust in the Lord with all my heart, lean not unto my own understanding, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps daily. Bless me to always keep my mind and my focus stayed on You God so that I will have and walk in perfect peace. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for ### and all those I love and care about. Thank You Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm a self made man, I struggled a lot before I reach here. It was not easy. I've been married for more than 6 years. No kids. No bank balance. No House. Life is justa struggle. To make things so perfect my wife lost her job. My startup is dying and God has decided to make things worst. All I...
Replies
10
Views
159
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
389
  • Article Article
(Genesis 8:21) “The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in His heart: ‘Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.’ God does not want worship that...
Replies
0
Views
45
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,209
Members
648,557
Latest member
Chutown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom