I will be working with new coworkers I haven't ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

withhope

Humble Servant
I will be working with new coworkers I haven't worked with before named ### and ###. Please pray that we will have good rapport with one another and that they will respect me and that we have a good working professional relationship. I wanna be at ease with them. God Bless.
 
Dear Father, we together lift up this person's coperation with ### and ### unto You and humbly ask Your guidance and interference so that the communication can be built in peace, they can produce good work result, and Your Name be glorified. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen!
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I recently posted this: "One of my coworkers recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is a professing Christian but confused about certain things and even holds to false teachings in some ways. There is also a large age gap but he looks much younger than he is. He is an extremely sweet...
Replies
7
Views
103
One of my coworkers recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is a professing Christian but confused about certain things and even holds to false teachings in some ways. There is also a large age gap but he looks much younger than he is. He is an extremely sweet, amazing person and I do...
Replies
9
Views
133
I posted this recently: "One of my coworkers recently expressed an interest in dating me. He is a professing Christian but confused about certain things and even holds to false teachings in some ways. There is also a large age gap but he looks much younger than he is. He is an extremely sweet...
Replies
8
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom