Sister God has a plan for His people in these end times...He will provide our needs. The time is at hand to walk in total faith and continue to believe that He is no matter what we have to live through in our situations and circumstances...Pray for our world and ask God's protection on His people and that He speaks clearly to us. We are in the same situation as you and your husband...but God has provided our every need...and we continue to believe He will continue to do so...we have lost our home and things don't look so good..but we do have a roof and food and nothing else is paid but God is a God of His word and we do have that Peace that passes all understanding because this life is not about me it's about Him and even like Paul said he gives glory to God in the good and bad...One thing for sure is I don't need any strongholds attaching themselves to me, like fear, anxiety, depression...I have my eyes on Christ and I want His strongholds of Peace, wisdom, knowledge, faith, acceptance, patience, trust, love, grace, mercy, favor and He will supply my every need...it's so much easier to believe and live "outside my own personal thoughts that would only lead me to a place of darkness" I rather live in His light and His promises and know that all I am going through is hand written by Him and it's gonna happen anyway so I mind as well accept His divine will and plan for my life...nothing happens without Him saying ok...So place your trust in Him and see (in reality) what God can and will do...God bless keep the faith and walk into the Kingdom of God here on earth...Zion