I will be giving ### executive exam ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have an exam for a government job today. Please pray for God to be with me during the exam, give me wisdom, and memory to answer all the questions and pass this exam. Also pray for my health and safety during the travel to the exam centre which is in a remote place with poor road conditions...
Replies
13
Views
178
Please pray for me as I have exam on ### for job purpose. Tomorrow evening I am going to ### from ###. So please pray for my safe journey in train and also to get seats as we don't have reservation and return safy. My exam is on ### so please pray for me to perform well in the exam to get the...
Replies
10
Views
201
Tomorrow's my exam I'm very nervous and little afraid.but god I know you are with me always i don't neet to be worry you will help me.. please pray for me that I may write my exam well.amen
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,884
Members
649,643
Latest member
Kuyruanard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom