I who am nothing but regret and tears

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Jenny5309

Prayer Warrior
please forgive my sins and shame I have put on myself and my family. Please pray for my family/old neighbors/relations. like everyone I am a sinner. Enormous. I was looking for love in many faces. I ended up pregnant, father did not want to marry me, slept with an older married man (looking for a father figure/someone to accept me) who divorced his wife and forced her to abort to be with me! ;-((((( We were "married" for 2 weeks. I ended up in a psyche ward & suicidal, after that I didn't care what happened. I got involved in an incestuous relationship from my depression which I ran away from (again). I am so sorry for those I have hurt - family, innocent Christians & myself. I wanted to be a mother and wife and ended up a mess who played with sex because I had no self worth. I wear a scarlet letter and shame. Jesus loves everyone, even whores. This sin consumed my family,neighbors and others. May God in this year of Divine Mercy have mercy and restore a portion of forgiveness/reconciliation. Lord have mercy is my daily, minute by minute plea. Lord have mercy. I am nothing but shame. I am and have nothing. Wasted/hurtful years. I am so sorry, if, as if, that can undo any of the harm. Some of those I have hurt have died. Others are long gone. I cover and hang my head as I should. I am one thing - No good.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

[SIZE=18pt]♥[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect will. Because the safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt].  [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Prayer Focus ~ Let’s Pray:[/SIZE][SIZE=11pt] [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will always bless me with all the things that I stand in need of, and the things that You want me to have.  Bless me with the wisdom to know the difference.  Bless me with the mind of Christ Jesus. Teach me how to honor You with my life every day. Bless me with a heart after Your own heart to always want and accept Your perfect will for my life.   Let me seek Your perfect will for my life in Your Word, through the leading of the Holy Spirit, and in wise Godly Christian counsel.  Bless me to come to know You better and love You more with all my heart, mind, body, spirit, and soul.  Strengthen me to walk in obedience to Your Word and will for my life.  Bless me to fulfill my God purpose here on earth.  Heal and make me whole in every area of my life.  [/SIZE]God give Your Holy Angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe.  Bless me with Your special protection over my life, home, car, and all my belongings. Place angels all around me, my home, and car as a hedge of protection.  God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, and for all those I love and care about in Jesus’ name.. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.[SIZE=11pt][/SIZE]

Heb 4:15-16 For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. Phl 4:6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

I pray for mercy for a twins conception this year and also delivery of my babies Ethan and Nathan this year, just this one request I am pleading from God to fulfill and wipe my tears and shame to His glory. This month of April is my 11th hour as I wish to deliver this year, please pray with me...
Replies
Views
Prayer against vudu am suffering nothing goes on in my life I have no story to tell nothing to do am always tired in class I don’t feel like being in class everyone treats me like a child and I don’t fit in any group am so awkward and unusual all I do is stay in bed
Replies
Views
Salvation for my husband..I am married but not happy..my husband treats me anyhow,he drinks, sleep around and keep late night.. plus smoking..he those not take of me like a husband should...I don't have a job,no money..I am really frustrated...we have been married for 6 yrs with 3 children..I am...
Replies
Views
I need to get out of this Hell, I have been cursed. Blessings to those of you who have prayed for me and who do so again. May all that you desire be yours. The last thing I want to do is start losing my faith, but I have now been through decades of misery and despair with no relief, I am the...
Replies
Views
I am praying that to be forgiven what I have done last time to my child 🙏 I pray that give me another chance to come back 🙏 a mother again I really I want a child 😢 and I want my husband to to come back to please lord hear my prayers 🙏 and I pray for everyone 🙏 😢 ❤️ am too stressed 🙏 I really...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom