I was married for 28 years and have 14 ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I was married for 28 years and have a 14-year-old daughter. My husband has a drug addiction. He NEVER thought that he would even look at heroin, let alone use it. But the disease of addiction hit him out of nowhere. It was as simple as him hurting his neck in a car accident. He got prescribed a painkiller by the doctor. Before he knew it, he was addicted to them. The doctor stopped prescribing pain pills and he felt the effects of withdrawal. He started buying painkillers illegally. When he could no longer get the pain medicine because the doctors cut him off, he was already addicted to heroin. When I found out about his addiction, I took him to several different rehabs & hospitals for help. When I realized he was still bringing drugs into our home, I helped him get an apartment. I have been raising our daughter with no financial help from him. He has no relationship with his daughter. He doesn't come to see or talk to her even at Christmas. He had his landlord call me when he didn't pay his rent. I paid it for him. I have been paying all our bills & debt credit cards. When his truck broke down, he left it at the dealer and they called me for the payment because it is in my name. I am paying $300 a month for a broken-down truck that I can't drive. My car is 13 years old and not going to last much longer. He keeps calling me wanting to get back together or his half of the equity. I can't let him back because I finally have peace in the house. I can't afford a divorce because I am trying to make ends meet.

I am living one paycheck away from being homeless. I am worried about my job; there is no work to do. All this stress is making my health problems worse. Please pray for my family. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for guiding me through all this. God bless you all.
 
I AM PRAYING VERY HARD FOR YOU. I HAD AN ADDICTION TO PAIN PILLS AT ONE TIME, ALL LEGALLY PRESCRIBED. I WAS THE ONE WHO FINALLY JUST PUT MYSELF THROUGH COLD TURKEY WITHDRAWAL. IT WAS HORRIFIC, AND IT WAS DANGEROUS. I BELONGED SLOWLY DETOXED. (AND I THINK I HAD MASSIVE LAWSUIT AGAINST THE DOCTORS WHO KEPT FEEDING ME PILLS INSTEAD OF DIAGNOSING THE PROBLEMS THAT WERE CAUSING THE PAIN. IT REALLY WAS MALPRACTICE.)  I PRAY FOR YOUR HUSBAND TO CONQUER ALL OF HIS ADDICTIONS. I ALSO PRAY THAT YOUR SITUATION WILL DRASTICALLY IMPROVE AND THAT THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU AS TO HOW TO HANDLE ALL OF THESE STRESSORS. I PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS OF NAZARETH. AMEN AND AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16). I need your prayers. I really do. Right now, I am sitting in a pizza place that I’ve not sat in in a long time. I finished a quest tonight that paid me an additional some money so I thought I would come here by myself and celebrate. Right now, I just...
Replies
8
Views
183
I was married little over a year ago. The 2nd day of my marriage I asked my husband (who had NEVER done this before) I asked him to please not refer to a rape victim as she is a “###” and “###… I was kind, and told him to please never say those things… he then started screaming & yelling...
Replies
8
Views
347
Please pray for me and my husband; we've been married 20 years and it's become so sarcastic. Rude and bury me, so please pray for my marriage. I've tried to talk to him but he just refuses to talk and gets very rude and disrespectful. Also pray for my grandson. He has decided to go into the...
Replies
9
Views
339
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom