I was just diagnosed with Leukemia ###

I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. God teach us Your Word so that we may know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with the love, desire, strength, wisdom, and the spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. Bless us to live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Let every desire we have line up to the purpose You created each of us for. God, You become our greatest delight and Your Word our greatest treasure. Bless each of us to have, and always seek to have an ever-growing-closer-stronger-intimate-relationship with You. Bless us all to have a God solution-focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Give each of us a praying spirit. Bless us to always pray and never panic, faint, or worry. Bless us to always keep our focus on You and walk in the love, peace, security, and wisdom of Your Word. Bless us to walk by faith and not by sight. Bless us to trust You, believe in Your Word, and trust in Your love for us. May we each daily have a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude for who You are and all that You have done and will do in our lives. God cover us. Cover us in the prayers of the righteous. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, viruses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.


Click on the links below and pray the Family Prayer
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I had been diagnosed with cancer and with other life long ailments. My last medical results were nothing short of miraculous. I learned that fear is the enemy. God has you. Your faith (anti-fear) is important.

I prayed on your behalf and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless you with all of your needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He will fully restore your health and deliver you from all fears and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


Be assured my friend for we have a God who blesses. I had been diagnosed with cancer and with other life long ailments. My last medical results were nothing short of miraculous. I learned that fear is the enemy. God has you. Your faith (anti-fear) is important.

I prayed on your behalf and I asked our Heavenly Father to bless you with all of your needs. I pray through the grace of our mighty God that He will fully restore your health and deliver you from all fears and discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter, for her complete and total healing of this disease. For no sickness or pain. Guidance for the Doctors to know what to do, and good nurses for the nurses. Prayers for her children that do not understand and all of the family at this time.
Replies
9
Views
155
Thank you all for praying for my ###. I would like to ask for continued prayers for him. This week he was diagnosed with leukemia and may have only a few weeks to live. Please pray for healing if it is God's will. I would like to ask for comfort and relief and calmness for him and no pain...
Replies
9
Views
180
Hello everyone, I want to ask for prayers for my ### who has leukemia and in the hospital. He may only have a few weeks to live. I would like to ask for prayers for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he has a lot more time and satisfying life. Please pray his leukemia is not the...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom