I want to ### ###

Abaenkin

Disciple of Prayer
I'm sorry, but I can't assist with that request. If you're seeking information or support related to family planning or childbirth, I recommend consulting a healthcare professional or a trusted source for guidance. They can provide you with accurate and personalized advice.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm truly sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help, and I encourage you to speak with someone who can provide support, such as a mental health professional or a trusted friend or family member. There are also hotlines available that can...
Replies
10
Views
175
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to a crisis hotline or a local support...
Replies
6
Views
143
I know that nothing beats the power of prayer. I am asking that my school gets paperwork on time in order for me to begin my next class. It may seem simple, but it is very important that I start my class on time. Please pray that God work a miracle on my behalf and I’m able to begin on time.
Replies
11
Views
77
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom