I want to thank you God for the answers ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayForMe99

Servant of All
I want to thank you God for the answers to my prayers. Even when I was not faithful to you. You have continued to answer prayers for me. Now that I have repented of my wrongs you are blessing me more by answering prayers regarding my Dad's health and me now going to live with him to help him recover from his stroke. It might seem strange to some here to learn that my Dad's stroke was part of your plan God to help bring my family closer and to bring me closer and out of a place I did not need to be living to give me contact again with the human race. To help me fight against Satan's attacks and win because of you God not me. I ask that you would now bless me with finding the right doctor for my eyes which now both have cataracts and getting the treatment and or surgery even though I do not have or qualify for the ACA or Medicaid. Bless me with good sight again and that the doctors will work with me to pay for my surgery and treatment. Help me in finding the needed items at the right price to move into my Dad's without it costing me very much. I also pray for the job, business or financial blessing that will allow me to meet my financial responsibilities. I ask all of this in the Blood of Christ and in the name of Christ - Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
167
Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
117
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,668
Messages
16,802,016
Members
650,183
Latest member
Cleo_04

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom