I want to Thank the Lord for his generosity ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Servant
I want to Thank the Lord for his generosity in blessings yesterday through new clients and collection of services I rendered. I pray that the Lord continues to bless my business as it really needs His help to survive. I pray that it gets better from here. I pray for healing from the darkness that has consumed my soul for the past several months. I am thankful for Your love, Lord, without You I would be lost in the depths of my despair. You give me hope. You give me love. I thank You for watching over all of us.
 
Dear Lord

We praise you for your love and mercy on this ### job and career. Thank you for the clients. You are an awesome God and awesome provider.

We humbly approach your throne of grace for healing them emotionally. Take away the darkness in their soul. They are downcast, please lift them out of this pit!

We trust you! You are a God who saves and redeems. Thank you for the plans you have for this ###!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Jesus Name

Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
150
Today, like every other day started out dark and depressing for me. But with smiles from my loved ones and support from this community, I get by. Thank you Jesus for guiding me here.
Replies
13
Views
786
I want to thank the Lord, for getting ### a job.
Replies
5
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,642
Messages
16,790,446
Members
649,211
Latest member
Lydeumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom