i want to thank god for everything he has ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

EVELYNNR

Humble Prayer Warrior
I want to thank God for everything He has done for me and my family and to make a miracle with me and my family. I declare and proclaim in the name of Jesus that all my prayers will be answered and that we will receive our miracles in our lives, a healthy pregnancy, healthy kids (###, ###, and ###) for my husband to be healthy for God to remove any pain that he has on his neck, for him to be blessed with a better job during the day the job that he is looking is inventory control manager or supervisor in the name of Jesus I pray that soon someone will contact him to offer him this job also for God to continue blessing us and to bless us with our own home. God is everlasting and He redeems and there is nothing impossible for Him. I praise the Lord for everything He has done for us and for always watching us. Also, I pray right now for this country to be blessed, protected and for God to provide more jobs for all those people who need a job and also for all the people who are sick in the hospitals and the one that are in jail. Also, I pray for you for God to bless you and to guide you and to give you the wisdom to pray for others. God bless you and thank you for your prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
```markdown And the people of Berea…listened eagerly to Paul’s message. They searched the Scriptures day after day to see if Paul and Silas were teaching the truth. Acts 17:11 NLT Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me to be like the Bereans in the book of Acts. Don’t let me...
Replies
0
Views
243
DEAR LORD, SHOW ME WHERE I CAN SERVE YOU - THANK YOU, GOD FOR EVERYTHING I HAVE! I DECLARE THAT ### AND I ARE IN THE PERFECT PLACE, AT THE PERFECT TIME WITH THE PERFECT JOBS, THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
323
I really appreciate everything Christ has done for me thank you so much
Replies
9
Views
699
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom