I want to thank God coz am ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

First I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for hearing our prayers.Second I want to thank you all for the prayers for me about my vehicle,I have a praise report,the warranty company has decided to replace the engine.Praise GOD for that. But I still need prayer I am still having so...
Replies
10
Views
151
My life is over anyway so I might as well die. I don't want to live anymore, particularly in a country run by Christian nationalists. They'll be happy to see people like me gone as well - people who oppose their worldview. I am beyond ready to go. Please take me. I'm begging. Please.
Replies
7
Views
151
Dear Lord Jesus, I want to set good Christian moral examples. Do it in a good way to be lovable and likable. People say I look younger for my age, though my hair has been gray due to stress, but I mean, I keep myself clean stay out of the sun, eat healthy foods. I have respect for women and want...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,735
Messages
16,791,765
Members
649,330
Latest member
Celeiton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom