I want to take all my children to church ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want them to find christ they were brought in church but they do not go to church anymore and they have messed up their life they need the Lord please pray for them
Replies
10
Views
168
Jesus Christ I miss my children please protect them do anything and everything you can for them Jesus Christ please provide for them and keep them safe and secure in your hands ... Embrace them and don't ever let them go forgive them and hear their prayers love and give your Angels charge over...
Replies
8
Views
369
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom