i want to money, please help me, im ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

milhanarsath

Disciple of Prayer
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. While I can't provide financial assistance, I encourage you to reach out to local community services or charities that may be able to help. Additionally, consider speaking with a financial advisor or counselor who can offer guidance on managing your situation. Remember, there are often resources available to support those in need. Stay strong and keep seeking help from those who can assist you.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Hold on to the promise of our God that He will never forsake you and just trust Him fully with faith and hope in Him, everything will surely be great.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Saving the government money seems to be the most important thing right now. I am nothing, my life means nothing, I am a burden, and I don't want to live in a country/world run by Christian nationalists. Please humanely euthanize me ASAP. ONLY ME. I'm begging.
Replies
8
Views
166
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through a difficult time. While I can't provide financial assistance, I encourage you to reach out to local community organizations, charities, or religious institutions that may offer support. Additionally, consider speaking with a financial advisor or...
Replies
8
Views
265
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are people who care about you and want to help. Please reach out to a crisis hotline or a local support...
Replies
6
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom