I want ### to love me ...

Amnosron

Disciple of Prayer
I want my husband to love me again. I want my marriage to be restored.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper and walk in excellent health. Cause our minds, bodies, and souls to prosper in Your Word, Your ways, and never cease to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God teach each of us Your Word so that we will come to know You, love You, obey You, and make You known. Bless us with the love, desire, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Your will for each of our lives. May we love what You love, hate what You hate, and live our lives for Your glory, approval, and applause. Bless us with a God solution-focused heart, mind, body, spirit, and attitude. Cause us to always pray and worship, and never panic, faint, or worry. Help each of us to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we daily greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving and gratitude unto You for who You are, all that You have done, and will do in our lives. God cover us. Encamp Your angels all around us, and give them orders to protect us from all sicknesses, evil, accidents, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Please click on the links below: Jesus Wants To Be Your Lord!
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please God in the name of Jesus make my husband to love me again and help me I am very sick with spinal stenosis I have no one else in the world to help me in the name and blood of Jesus God] please help your wife Amen.
Replies
9
Views
48
Pray that the things that I want in life will come through.
Replies
10
Views
47
Dear lord I pray that ### fall love with me. He text me. I pray in Jesus name Amen
Replies
13
Views
102
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,124
Messages
16,819,110
Members
651,194
Latest member
Haleutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom