I WANT TO GIVE THANKS TO GOD THE ALMIGHTY FATHER

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:62 : At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments. Historical Context:? In ancient Israel, midnight was a time when most people were resting, and the world was quiet and still. The...
Replies
9
Views
154
I want to give thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ for always being by our side regardless of our situation, I know life is full of challenges but I want you my brothers and sisters to join me in this thanksgiving prayer. Amen
Replies
7
Views
220
I FIRST WANT TO GIVE THANKS TO CHRIST JESUS FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE WITH MY MOM ###, THIS MOTHERS DAY. I PRAY THAT SHE HAVE MANY MORE PROSPEROUS AND PRODUCTIVE YEARS SERVING GOD. SHE WILL BE ### IN JULY AND HAS TAKEN CARE OF HERSELF AND GOD HAS GIVEN HER ABUNDANT ENERGY. SHE OFTEN WALKS WHERE SHE...
Replies
10
Views
519
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom