I want to get healed FROM THE LORD and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elisabeth

Prayer Warrior
I want to get healed FROM THE LORD and I believe through prayers this can be achieved. GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME Amen Amen Thank u in Advance dear Lord.
 
Just believe sister there is power in Faith and huge power in the name of Jesus call on his name he Loves You have faith and you will be healed Glory to God in Jesus name amen
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN MY CREDIT IS HEALED FROM PAST ISSUES I GET THE NEGATIVITY OFF MY STUDENT LOAN UNDER CONTROL GET A SECOND JOB THATS A GOOD THIBG IN SECRET. I GET MY CREDIT CARD GET THE DODGE CHARGER VERY LOW DOWN PAYMENT OR PAID IN FULL LOW PAYMENTS MIRACLES & A SECRET ADDRESS I CAN GET MARRIED EVEN...
Replies
11
Views
179
LIFE IN MY LIFE IS HEALED FROM CHAOS I GET A SECOND JOB TO BE ABLE TO AFFORD A HOME A PLACE TO LIVE OWN A GARBAGE CAN BE ABLE TO LOCK MY HOME KEEP OUT SATAN SHITE CREW PUT MY FINGER NAILS AND TOE NAILS THEY STAY GET SLEEP MAKE IT TO WORK IN A TIMELY FASHION. LIFE IN MY SECOND JOB HAS TO BE A...
Replies
9
Views
121
My name ### ### and I have been diagnosed with blood cancer. Please pray for my quick recovery. Thank you very much.
Replies
8
Views
262
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,056
Messages
16,818,202
Members
651,158
Latest member
Bhlarayrion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom