MKL
Disciple of Prayer
I want to first say a prayer of thanks to God and my Savior Jesus Christ for continued roof over my head, clothes on my back, health, and food on my table.
I also want to thank God for my girlfriend who has been a revelation to me and my life in the last two months.
I pray for continued growth towards marriage with her. She is a true blessing to my life that I celebrate.
I want to pray for all of my family members (mother, father, sister, nephew) and so many others that are family and friends for their continued prosperity.
I specifically want to pray for my job situation. For the last 5 years, I feel as though I have been working jobs and not a career. With my background in the banking industry, I pray that God blesses me soon (I know God's timing is perfect, but in my current situation, an immediate blessing would be huge grace) with a position that fits my background, education, and of course, experience.
I pray that God works all things out for the good and that while I am patient in His timing, that the grace and blessings come soon to keep me from those who wish to do harm to me.
In Jesus Name
AMEN
I also want to thank God for my girlfriend who has been a revelation to me and my life in the last two months.
I pray for continued growth towards marriage with her. She is a true blessing to my life that I celebrate.
I want to pray for all of my family members (mother, father, sister, nephew) and so many others that are family and friends for their continued prosperity.
I specifically want to pray for my job situation. For the last 5 years, I feel as though I have been working jobs and not a career. With my background in the banking industry, I pray that God blesses me soon (I know God's timing is perfect, but in my current situation, an immediate blessing would be huge grace) with a position that fits my background, education, and of course, experience.
I pray that God works all things out for the good and that while I am patient in His timing, that the grace and blessings come soon to keep me from those who wish to do harm to me.
In Jesus Name
AMEN
