melvinquintana
Disciple of Prayer
I WANT TO CONTINUE TO LIFT UP MY SISTER ### WHO IS STILL IN THE HOSPITAL ON ACCOUNT OF HER LIVER. YOUR PROMISES TELL ME IN Psalm 30:2
O Lord my God, I cried to You and You have healed me. AS WELL AS Psalm 107:20
He sends forth His word and heals them and rescues them from the pit and destruction. I ALSO WANT TO LIFT UP MY BROTHER ### ### WHO IS ALSO IN THE HOSPITAL IN ###, HEAVENLY FATHER DOESN'T IT SAY IN YOUR WORD Psalm 34:15, 17 The eyes of the Lord are toward the [uncompromisingly] righteous and His ears are open to their cry. When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles.Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds [curing their pains and their sorrows]. ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PROMISES LORD IS Exodus 23:25
You shall serve the Lord your God; He shall bless your bread and water, and will take sickness from your midst. AGAIN I PRAY FOR THESE TWO PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AND I COME INTO PRESENCE STANDING ON THESE SCRIPTURES AS WELL AS THIS ONE LORD, Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise. MY NEEDS ARE ALSO IN YOUR HANDS LORD AND AM ALSO BELIEVING THAT YOU SHALL HEAL THESE PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF JESUS
O Lord my God, I cried to You and You have healed me. AS WELL AS Psalm 107:20
He sends forth His word and heals them and rescues them from the pit and destruction. I ALSO WANT TO LIFT UP MY BROTHER ### ### WHO IS ALSO IN THE HOSPITAL IN ###, HEAVENLY FATHER DOESN'T IT SAY IN YOUR WORD Psalm 34:15, 17 The eyes of the Lord are toward the [uncompromisingly] righteous and His ears are open to their cry. When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their distress and troubles.Psalm 147:3
He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds [curing their pains and their sorrows]. ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR PROMISES LORD IS Exodus 23:25
You shall serve the Lord your God; He shall bless your bread and water, and will take sickness from your midst. AGAIN I PRAY FOR THESE TWO PEOPLE IN MY LIFE AND I COME INTO PRESENCE STANDING ON THESE SCRIPTURES AS WELL AS THIS ONE LORD, Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise. MY NEEDS ARE ALSO IN YOUR HANDS LORD AND AM ALSO BELIEVING THAT YOU SHALL HEAL THESE PEOPLE IN THE NAME OF JESUS
