I WANT TO CONTINUE TO LIFT UP MY ### ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray as the Holy Spirit leads. Thank you for praying.
Replies
10
Views
301
Father God I come to you in the mighty name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and my savior the only way to the father and I bow down before you Lord I am asking you this day to bring about a turnaround on this last day of 2026 I am declaring will be the best day of the whole year of 2025 and...
Replies
6
Views
277
Thank you so much for me past couple of days. Such a blessing to be here with such amazing people praying for one and other 🙏 I got my partial blood work results for nipt test doctor said far teat looks good and she said we are having another girl and teat results looks good baby should be...
Replies
10
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom