I want to buy a home new ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
217
Life in I get a new home I get a Man that I am attracted to open up heaven Lord my positive fun favor energy is returned to me wedding prayers. I don’t have favor for ### & ### whoever they see or have in there lives whatever has no power of mine to keep get out Satan period permanently. I get...
Replies
5
Views
230
Dear God. I've been through so many challenges and obstacles. I served you well at yourercy. I ask to be pointed in the right direction with accordance to your will that will enable me to buy that duplex Condominium in ### that I've been eying and the new ###. Please show me a way God on how can...
Replies
6
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom