I want to bless ### ### life ...

Josephpatani77

Disciple of Prayer
I want to bless ### my life ..pray for long life and and been hearing of miracle alert pray for ### for miracle alert in ### life ....### believed....
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord,O sublime GOD in heaven Your humble soft broken slave ### calls upoun you tonight with us as his witnesses in congregational prayer.Lord ### is in a sickly weak state of body and mind.He calls to you each day but you havent responded.We implore that this night hear him,hear us,let this...
Replies
11
Views
158
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. There are also hotlines available where you can speak to someone who can help: - In the U.S., you can contact the...
Replies
7
Views
151
I want my boyfriend to come back and forgive me and love me like before and come back and never leave again I love him as my life I want him back and lead a happy life with him and I also pray for his drug consumption I want him to believe in Jesus Christ by acquiring this miracle I request all...
Replies
11
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom