i want to ask for prayer for two friends of mine. one ###

GREENBAR

Disciple of Prayer
I want to ask for prayer for two friends of mine. One is very sick after having a surgery in her abdomen to remove something and it will not heal up because she is allergic to every antibiotic they give her. I know Jesus can heal her. Second, my best friend is going through his battle to receive some treatments to help him clean up his life, but every time he or I talk to each other, he responds to me with anger and excessive loudness, like he is mad at me. We depend on our friendship to make it in life, and it seems threatened by something we don't understand, but it surfaces and is ugly. The hollering and screaming at each other almost makes me not want to work on the friendship anymore. I'm very sad and hurt, and my other two friends I had in my lifetime have died recently from illness, and I don't want to lose this one.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
You want to pray for his deliverance perhaps ask Jesus to cast out the demons get guidance and learn how to cast out the demons in your friend in Jesus name. Also yes Jesus can heal her but get her off of the prescription drugs if possible she doesn't need it. It is pharmakeia, witchcraft look it up. Look at Derek Princes book God's Word heals.

I pray for this in your name Lord Jesus, Amen. Praise, bless and thank you Lord Jesus.

I make no money from this.

caringfortheheart.com has a christian counselor.

He also has a book biblical concepts counseling for marriage which is good for many things including emotions.

Here is his number you can talk to him for free for 30 minutes on the phone in the weekdays.

###-###-####
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!!

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in###
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to HIS perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Always remember that God loves you and all things work together for the good of those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28).

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself. Bless each of us to come to know You in truth, love You with all our heart, mind, and strength, and walk according to the purpose You have placed on each of our lives, so that all things will work together for each of our good. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause each of our souls to prosper in the Word and Ways of God. Bless each of us to always agree with and walk in agreement with Your Word. Protect and keep each of us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. God honor Isa. 54:17, Jer. 20:11, and 3 John 2 over each of our lives. God honor this prayer over each of our lives today and for always. God Thank You in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
For your first friend, you can do like the Jesus commanded us to do.

Mark 16:17-18New King James Version (NKJV)

17 And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues; 18 they will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Matthew 10:8King James Version (KJV)

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Here is a sample prayer to speak aloud when you see her and rest a hand on her arm.

In the name of Jesus, I declare and I decree this woman's body shall now be healthy, well, healed, and whole. All works of the demonic realm shall now be gone from her body. Thank you Jesus.

You can also have her speak the prayer over herself every day as often as she desires until healing manifests.

There is a teaching by Andrew Wommack that you may learn from about healing. The title of the teaching is "God wants you well". It can be found at AWMI.net.

For your other friend you start blessing him now and before you enter his room for a visit.

Here is a sample prayer to speak aloud.

In the name of Jesus, I bless ### with the life of God. I bless the room he lives in and everything in his room. I declare and I decree he shall now be free of all demonic presences and influences in his body and life. He shall now be healthy, well, healed, and whole. Thank you Jesus.

In the name of Jesus, I bless you with the life of God.
 
I appreciate your concern for your friend. Read the Word of God, kneel down and pour out your heart to God. He will surely answer.

Read ISAIAH Chapter 53. Apply the blood of Jesus to your friend by speaking over her. Cast out all the evil forces.

In Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
i want to thank all of you for praying for me and my friends. One is healed now. I'm sure in time the other will be healed according to the will of God and our prayers, because we asked it in his son's name Jesus. He returned and doesn't know me anymore, and has truly lost his mind, cursing me and struck me, drawing blood. I forgave him and I know that God knew this would occur and that all of these events will some how be part of his healing, for God is protecting me all the way through this. With a restraining order placed against me, and I placing one on him, I am not to be in his presence again. But I will still pray for him, and with the hope that one day we may be friends again. Please continue to pray, and I for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to ask for prayer for some very abusive family member. They claim to be Christians and pretend to be good people but it's just a mask. They use positivity, kindness, and Bible verses for their own benefit. Behind it all, they focus on destroying and using people. They use passive...
Replies
6
Views
240
Requesting prayers for two friends of mine who lost their home and now they do not have a place to sleep. Please pray for them so Jesus will provide all their needs and bless their life. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
143
I need prayer for two friends who are prison wrongfully, one in ### and one in ###. God bless you.
Replies
10
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,364
Messages
16,810,184
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom