I want to appreciate God for a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

All honour and Glory to Jesus my lord and Savior and God the father. It is presently as we speak 11:47 pm and I am preparing for my slumber. I had to take this time to thank you all for helping me to mature spiritually while we have become prayer partners. I believe in giving honour where honour...
Replies
14
Views
183
Please can you pray for me to have a calm and kind and compassionate visit at ### tomorrow and for everything to be oh-kay and normal with my physical health. I am extremely anxious and would soo appreciate all of your prayers to Daddy-God in Jesus's Name Amen. Thank-You Everyone Soo Much I am...
Replies
11
Views
421
URGENT My prayer request sight. PLEASE pray for my GI track I was having problems with it so please pray the Lord will help my GI track Pray for healing it and whatever else that's in my (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been...
Replies
7
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,367
Messages
16,810,296
Members
650,756
Latest member
Halieriernar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom