* I want the lord to help ...

Estelia

Disciple of Prayer
* I want the Lord to help me with my result and whatever it is that’s delaying it should come to an end.
* Every spirit of masturbation even when I plan to be serious with my life it just shows up.
* Every secret sin I want the Lord to forgive me
* My spiritual life with God I want a fresh anointing. Amen!!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Are you suffering? I want to help. Whatever you are going through, I want to help. Are you homeless, sick, being tormented by devils, being abused, depressed, loneliness, have no food or drink. Whatever the case may be that you are suffering, I want to help. Just know that if I ever meet you in...
Replies
11
Views
187
Replies
9
Views
33
1. Supernatural marital settlement for my sister and ### before the end of 2025. 2. Supernatural Turkish student Visa settlement for my sons in Jesus’s mighty name, amen. 3. Job settlement for me and no more joblessness in my life. 4. Oh Lord, settle my dreams with your glory. No more...
Replies
7
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,948
Messages
16,804,930
Members
650,422
Latest member
Bredorwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom