I want say thank ### for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have started working its been 3 weeks, thank you for all the prayers . The only downside of the job is that is fee for service there has been a lot of cancellation but God has continue to be good to me. I want to pray for my family for my brothers, my father so God can continue to help him...
Replies
9
Views
127
🧎🏽‍♂️Time to Mourn or Grieve, Ecclesiastes 3:4, 6, "A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away." Jesus, I ask for the comfort You promised to those who mourn, Matt 5:4... Lord, it's obvious I need help... I confess I bought this situation upon myself...
Replies
9
Views
190
🧎🏽‍♂️Time to Mourn or Grieve, Ecclesiastes 3:4, 6, "A time to search and a time to give up as lost; A time to keep and a time to throw away." Jesus, I ask for the comfort You promised to those who mourn, Matt 5:4... Lord, it's obvious I need help... I confess I bought this situation upon...
Replies
8
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,937
Messages
16,793,835
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom