I want peoply to pray for my son ### he ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter ana
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ana

Guest
I want people to pray for my son, he is having a hard time with bills and it kills me to see him going through this. I love him with all my heart and soul and he is all I have in this life. Don't want anything for me, just please pray that he gets the loan he needs.
 
Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.
 
I want people to pray for my son he is having a hard time with bills and it kills me to see him going through this, I love him with all my heart and soul and he is all I have in this life, don't want nothing for me just please pray that he gets the loan he needs please
Thank you God and for everybody that came to my aid, the bank called today and he is getting the loan thank you from the bottom of my heart in Jesus' name, amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am having it hard today as my son starts a new school tomorrow with his dad who lives in another state. I’ve asked for prayers on this to allow him to to receive what he needs from dad but bring him back home. I’m asking for prayers to give me strength. It’s day 3 he moved and it all just...
Replies
11
Views
316
Please, my ### year old son has slipped into a deep depression. He can’t handle his job, it’s not paying the bills and he’s struggling and so out of it he barely can speak. He keeps repeating he doesn’t know what to do and feels his is a failure. He is single and lives alone. He’s a Christian...
Replies
9
Views
369
Dear Papa God, i know its so confusing for u about my decisions in lovelife, but i just want you to know that i cant have another bodycount again, i cant have a relationship that is on and off again, that is break and comeback, i dont want another guy came into my life again, please Papa God im...
Replies
10
Views
369
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,559
Messages
16,778,090
Members
648,122
Latest member
Galuynarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom