I want peace of mind ...am in ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
11
Views
207
I want peace of mind and God to fight my battles so that my children will not be taken from me. I want my children to be good kids to me and to the society as a whole and also serve the Lord with the whole of their hearts. I have theory car exams and university exams i don't want to fail. ### to...
Replies
12
Views
130
I am writing you email thu internet hoping you read it in your mind..you are my twin flame so the connection should be there. I feel such heartbreak hearing you have the cancer in your bones and feel like crying hard but I do not what to..I feel you do not like me anymore and I feel the tears...
Replies
12
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,728
Messages
16,791,718
Members
649,323
Latest member
Elmooran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom