I want my life to be changed ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to restore my life Man of God please pray for me...mom had a dream about me that I am dead... Man of God please pray for me....I want to know God....I want to be like you man of God...### from ###
Replies
9
Views
402
My woman miss ### has been misbehaving lately and blocked all means of my reaching her. It hasn't happen like this before since about two years we have been together. I heard that a certain man doing online scamming is enticing her with money. Please help me and pray against such influence so...
Replies
10
Views
144
Please pray for me. My heart is deeply burdened because of a brother-sister friendship that means so much to me. I humbly ask God to protect this bond and to bring complete healing, reconciliation, mutual understanding, trust, and peace into our friendship. please forgive me for my sins and for...
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,370
Messages
16,810,321
Members
650,757
Latest member
Calierad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom