I want my family to love one another and

Aron

Disciple of Prayer
I want my family to love one another and also me. I always want to be married by a white man; that's my dream since and also to remove all evil spirits that are in me, ###, my cousin sister, also and my young sister ###, and my name is ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, We pray for all Christians around the world. We pray that we would begin to walk in love for one another like never before. Lord, You tell us in Your word that in the days before You return, the love of many will grow cold. This will even be true for Christians. We pray that we would...
Replies
0
Views
414
Me and my fiance have been together for almost 2 years and we've had a lot of ups and downs. I keep praying about our relationship because I truly love him and want to make it work no matter what we go through. Sometimes I feel unappreciated and unloved. I do a lot for him and love him with all...
Replies
9
Views
356
Let's see how many of you are going to correct me? That I should NOT hate. Well let me correct Y-O-U- with what the Lord Jesus Christ said. "If any man come to me, and HATE NOT his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he CANNOT be my...
Replies
7
Views
190
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom