I Want Him Back For Good This Time

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Speak to him and tell him that I love him, tell him to have faith I am changed, tell him to look for me, tell him to come back to me, tell him to not delete my number, tell him to forgive me, tell him to have faith in us to work, tell him to pursue me. Don't let him have a partner, save him for me. Amen,
 
Child of God,

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You

Don’t You Ever Forget God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ### Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

[media]http://youtu.be/KwmnHNuwsjs
 
Father, please help ### as she lays it down before you. Give her peace and contentment that no matter what this person does she will be blessed. You lead us to green meadows and peaceful and still waters, you are our shepherd. Thank you for leading her to peace right now Lord, even if it's not with this man at this time. You are always working on our hearts, let this time that they are apart be a time for healing and forgiveness so that if they are brought together again it will be stronger. Amen.
 
Lord let us realize it is God's will to lead let him do so thanks be to God. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Papa God, i know its so confusing for u about my decisions in lovelife, but i just want you to know that i cant have another bodycount again, i cant have a relationship that is on and off again, that is break and comeback, i dont want another guy came into my life again, please Papa God im...
Replies
10
Views
409
I ask God to forgive my sins and what I HV done to my boyfriend. I want him to bring him back to me, I love him so much but he left me Coze my parents but I need him and I don't no wat to do.
Replies
5
Views
238
His friend, ###, emailed me on the text message that he wants me to get back together with ###. I refused to be back together with him because he lied to me, and he made me feel less of myself. ### loves me so much Im his friend, ###’s, and he has been thinking about me. He knows a lot has...
Replies
9
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,186
Messages
16,807,923
Members
650,605
Latest member
Vtheenar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom