I want God to protect my all ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I want God to protect my all my family members from all evil, long life, financially provisions, money to build our house, elevation for my ### in his place of work, enlarge his coast and exploits for my children academically
I
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.

have prayed for this in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I. Requesting prayer request for my ###, ###, ###, ### for God to protect my family and help out finances and is a 911 prayer thank you and please keep us in your prayers
Replies
11
Views
167
Dear Jesus, I know that you are good, that you keep your words and that you will bring justice and love to this cold world. I know you exist, even though i can't see you and that your words prevail. But I'm really sad and troubled. You let the fallen humans and angels have their way and don't...
Replies
11
Views
177
1 Trusting God for house/apartment before this week end 2 Trusting God for a massive sale this week and Divine connection with people I need for my business to go forward and globally 3 Trusting God for financial breakthrough so that I can support the kingdom of God with my finances I also...
Replies
11
Views
507
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom